Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! I didn’t participate last week because we were on vacation, and I’m not nearly on top of things enough to have planned posts in advance. Nor did I have enough energy to write posts while on vacation, because the theme parks killed me dead. Yup.
I hope you all (or at least those of you in the U.S.) had a fabulous Thanksgiving and stuffed yourselves full of turkey or whatever food you decided to eat in lieu of that glorious tryptophan-filled bird. And for those of you outside the U.S., I hope you had a good week too.
Here’s the topic for this week:
Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013
This post is going to be visually dull, as most of my anticipated books don’t even have cover art yet. Sorry.
Also, these are all sequels, just FYI. So if you haven’t read the first book(s) in some of these series…get on that.
1. Infinityglass (Hourglass #3) by Myra McEntire
2. Defiance #2 by C.J. Redwine (I…think…this is a 2013 release, but I’m not 100% sure, as it has no Amazon or Goodreads page yet).
3. The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy #2) by Jennifer Nielsen.
5. The Bitter Kingdom (Girl of Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson
6. The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
7. Requiem (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
10. Dare to You (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
Honorable mentions go to The Archived by Victoria Schwab and Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys, but they didn’t make the list because I have ARCs of them (and yes, I did do a happy dance at my mailbox when they arrived) and I plan to read them in 2012. Which means that by the time 2013 hits, I won’t be anticipating their releases quite as eagerly as the books I haven’t read yet.
Consider this post my very first New Year’s Resolution. Hopefully I won’t have any trouble fulfilling it.